free legal or generalist help in England & Wales


Locate a Law Centre in England and Wales: 
The Law Centres' Federation
(England & Wales) - this site has a very useful law centre locator, as well as some very good social welfare links.

Locate a Community Legal Service 'registered' legal practice or advice agency in England & Wales:
Community Legal Service
'CLS' (England & Wales) - this site contains a register with contact details of all CLS firms and agencies.

Locate a Housing Aid Centre in England & Wales:
for general housing advice and help in England & Wales

Locate a CABx in England & Wales:
National Association of CABx
(England & Wales)